Wanna Play a Game?
I absolutely love playing games… here’s what I’m currently offering and how you can play with me.
If you are not familiar with this classic FinDom game, I shall explain… you’re welcome.
“RT” stands for retweet which is a term coined on the popular social media network, Twitter, which is where this game is traditionally played. RT games are very simplistic in nature; a FinDom creates the game post on their Twitter feed which in turn is then “liked” and “retweeted” by all of Her followers and others that see it. For every “like” and “retweet” the post gets, the finsub must then pay the FinDom the agreed upon amounts.
For instance, the above screenshot is from one of my games.. the agreed upon amounts we $10/$10 meaning $10 for every like and $10 for every retweet. The final counts were 9 RTs and 11 likes, so [(9+11) x $10 = $200].
In order to see how these games are played, simply search Twitter for the hashtag “#RTgame” and watch what follows. It’s really simply to be able to learn and play RT games.
I’m not one for simplicity. So, I have put my own ‘spin’ on this game. Meet My RT Game Wheels…
Each one has varying entry fees as well as different variables for game $$ amounts and times.
Original RT Game Of Death
My original game wheel has amounts that vary from $1 per like and $1 per RT all the way up to $15 per like and $15 per RT. The entry fee is $10 and the game goes for an hour. On average this game ends with a prize of $150.
Scaredy Cat RT Game
For those not quite up to the Wheel of Death but with a little more spending bucks than the Broke Ass Bitch game. This wheel has slots as low as $1/$1 and only as high as $5/$5, and times ranging from 5 minute to an hour. The lower amounts have the higher time frames and the higher amounts have lower timeframes.. with a few $5/$5 for 1 hour thrown in the mix for good measure. Entry fee for this is $5.
BIG Spender RT Game
This is my Russian Roulette game for rich paypigs and finslaves with a fresh new paycheck to burn. The entry fee for this game is a mandatory $100. This is not for the faint of heart, so if you blinked or gasped at that price, then this isn’t a game you can play with Me. Amounts on My Roulette wheel range from $5/$5 all the way up to a whopping $25/$25! And the times can vary from a minuscule 10 minutes to the bold hour long. So, just imagine playing for $25/$25 for an hour and the game gets an average of 10 each on the likes and RTs, so 20 total. That’s… ready to drool… I know I’m wet thinking about it….
$25 likes x 10 = $250
$25 RTs x 10 = $250
$250 + $250 = $500 big ones!
Not bad for an hour long game ^_~ So with your entry fee of $100.. that means you would have paid me a total of $600… now that’s why it’s called the Big Spender’s RT Game.
Have you decided on a Game?
So after reading above, and not scaring yourself into a panic… have you decided on the game you’d like to play with Me?
So, now comes the best part… we play.
Until I come up with some kind of banner, button, and flashing icon that tells you when I am available to play (and unless I am on Live Cam)… follow these instructions:
- Message Me via Twitter DM, email, or Kik and state “Goddess Ms Construed, i would like to play a RT game with you. If it is okay with You, i would like to choose the [insert name of RT game above that you want to play].” <Yes you can copy and paste this exact message. I’d rather see 100 messages exactly the same in a proper manner than 1 moronic one.>
- Await My reply. When ordered to send the entry fee do so within 10 minutes or else you will incur double the fee in order to begin a game. Do not ask questions about the game (as they’re all answered here), just do as told. Entry fees and game totals must be sent thru Amazon or Giftrocket only to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention anything else and you will be ignored.
- I will await your fee. Once I’ve redeemed it into my account, you will receive a message that says “Redeemed… take a spin [link]”.
- Click the link and click the wheel ONCE. Wait for the wheel to stop and tell you the result. Take a screenshot (PrintScreen on PC, Cmnd-Shift-3 on Mac, and certain other options on mobiles [make sure you know before spinning]). Then send the screenshot back to Me. Any technical difficulties on your part here will result in a penalty fee of double the entry price to start the game. So, make sure you get it right.
- After I receive your screenshot, I put together the Twitter game post and send. It’s usually within minutes, so there’s no turning back at this point.
- I’m very diligent about my games, so you will be kept up-to-date on the rising amounts throughout ^_~
- Don’t ask for a second game while the first is going, and do not splurge and spend on My clips, pics, goodies, wishlist, etc. I want your full focus on the game post. You can peruse My Twitter timeline in between, but nowhere else.
- At the end of the last minute, I screenshot the post and send it to you as well as post it to My Twitter timeline. Once you receive this, you must immediately send the final total amount via the same avenues allowed for the entry fee above. Large amounts, or if you use a new credit card, it tends to take a little bit longer to be received on My end. A screenshot of the purchase gone through is reassuring, but not necessary.
- Now you can go about spending and splurging while I await My prize.