50 Things About Me
I figured I would start this new site off with a BANG!
So, sit back, hand off your tiny bits, and read up on all your Goddess wishes to share with you.
1. I prefer to be called Ms Construed, Ms C, or Goddess.
2. I was born in New England, and this is where I currently reside. However I have lived in 4 different states and traveled across the continental US twice by car (Mass to So Cal), also up and down the eastern coast more than 6 times.
3. My parents are both retired Marines, so I grew up with two firm hands and strict regulations.
4. I have no sisters and two brothers, one older and one younger.
5. I live with my husband and our three children.
I work full-time nights as an Assistant Manager for newspaper distribution. My schedule is not normal, but it does give me most days to myself (unless I need to catch up on my sleep). I no longer work nights ^_^
7. Birthday: March 13, 1986
8. Eye Color: Blue
9. Hair color: Blonde (sometimes)
10. Height: 5’3”
11. I am right-handed.
12. Heritage: Native American (Mohican) / French-Canadian (Québec)
13. Tattoos: Three
14. I want more tattoos, especially a certain piece on my back.
15. Piercings: Ears only
16. I had an Industrial piercing once and want to get it done again. I only like piercings in my ears and want to try my lips/tongue one day, but any other piercings irk me.
17. I have two scars from stitches, one on my left hand and one on my chin. I also have some vague scars on my face from chickenpox and smashing it on ice playing ‘Queen of the mountain’ as a kid.
18. I have an anaphylactic allergy to cannabis (marijuana) in all forms (smoke, hemp, etc).
19. I am currently diagnosed (and struggling) with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, and Hypermobility Syndrome. All cause me severe pain for long periods of time with no cure.
20. Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
21. Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
22. Tea or Coffee: Coffee (only with chocolate though)
23. I don’t smoke, but will drink on occasion.
24. I swear like a mother fucking champ.
25. My favorite stores are Amazon, Hot Topic/Torrid, Spencer’s Gifts, Etsy (handmade is fucking awesome), Frederick’s of Hollywood, Michael’s, Old Navy, and DSW.
26. I graduated high school in San Diego, CA in 2004. I have a BS in Graphic Design.
27. I love learning and discovering new things every day.
28. I am very good with phones, computers and basically any kind of technology.
29. I enjoy creating Excel spreadsheets and Access databases.
30. Since the age of 7, I always wanted to be an architect when I grew up, but then in high school decided that I didn’t want to turn my hobby into a job. I still draw floor plans and design house layouts for fun.
31. My role models growing up were my grandfather, John Wayne, Sailor Moon, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
32. As a kid, I loved to rollerblade and climb trees. Also, I once fell 3 stories out of a tree, and was run over by bicycles twice (not in the same day), but I’d never broken a bone until I was 18.
33. Highlights of my school career: I had perfect attendance 8 years in a row, I won 2 Spelling Bee’s (would’ve been 3 if not for “separate”), I was on the National Junior Honor Society, and I also won 8th place in a National MLK Jr Poetry contest in middle school.
34. I regret not using the public education system more and learning more.
35. I have no criminal record, and rarely get in trouble with the law (except the occasional speeding ticket, maybe because I drive a Mustang).
36. I hate scary movies, but sometimes like to push the envelope with them.
37. I love thrill rides and amusement parks. I want to go sky diving one day.
38. I am Pagan, and have been since 6th grade (17 years).
39. I am bisexual, and have been since 8th grade.
40. I have had 7 boyfriends and 3 girlfriends my entire life.
41. I am not political at all and do not prefer hearing about news headlines.
42. I lost my virginity at 16.
43. I like to crochet, knit, and be very crafty/DIY.
44. I like to write short stories, poems, chapter novels, and advice books. I’m a published author with 3 books in print under a pen name.
45. My favorite colors are black and blue.
46. My favorite meal is Chicken and Dumplings.
47. I love to read fantasy novels.
48. I like rock, pagan folk, and alternative music.
49. I love watching movies at home or in the theater.
50. My favorite restaurants are Olive Garden, Red Robin, and Pub 99.
Wow! Now that’s a lot… interested in more 50 Things About Me… let Me know and if you beg hard enough (and pay Me like good little bitches) then I just might give you what you want. ^_~